- Go to the shop and find the products that you want
- Click on the products desired and choose the quantity you want, then add these to the cart
- Once you add a product to our cart, Click on “continue shopping” to add more products to your cart.
- Once all products are in your shopping cart that you want, you’re ready for the Checkout process so click on “Proceed to Checkout.”
- Once at the checkout page you’ll need to login with a password and your email. If you haven’t purchased from us before you need a password, your email and need to fill out the required fields. Once you register you’ll get an email confirmation from us.
- When logged in, you can confirm the shipping information including the address, name, email, order notes, and contact number.
- Once all the required fields have been filled out you can click on “Place Order.”
- At the Checkout Confirmation page, you’ll see instructions along with your order number. This will show you how to send an Interact E-transfer. Your order will only ship once the E-transfer has been received by us.
- Once we have the E-Transfer the order will go through processing and it will be shipped within 1 business day. Once the order is shipped, you’ll receive an Xpresspost tracking number from us.
- We only ship out packages with “signature required” upon request. Please request a “signature required” if there is a possibility of theft.
Yes. We ensure that the package is packaged with care and vacuumed sealed. This protects your purchase and your privacy. We use Expediate/Xpresspost mailers which are secure and discreet. Please login into your account for your tracking number once your order is shipped.
No, unfortunately we do not have a contact number. Our customer service representative is available by email Monday to Friday, 9am EST – 5pm EST.
No. We only ship within Canada.
All orders and payment received AFTER 3:30 PM EST (MON-FRI) will be shipped the next business day. All Weekend and Holiday orders will be shipped out the following business day.
If you want to edit or add to your order, you need to create a new order with us. We will then cancel the old order. Email us at firstname.lastname@example.org with your order number that you want cancelled. This will be cancelled or edited if it hasn’t shipped out yet. MAKE SURE YOU WRITE YOUR NEW ORDER NUMBER IN THE MESSAGE BOX WHEN YOUR ABOUT TO SEND YOUR PAYMENT
All products are final sale, there are no returns or exchanges.
We take Interac E-transfers,Paypal, Bitcoin as this is a safe payment method. If you bank with Canadian credit unions or regular banks, then these are easy to do online with your institution. We provide you with instructions for an E-Transfer with your invoice. We only ship orders once the E-Transfer has been received and the order processed by us.
Taxes are not included but you can use 10%off300 code to help with the costs on orders over $300.
For any order over $200 after discount, the shipping is free. We ship our orders via Expediate/Xpresspost $15 Flat Rate and we provide a tracking number via email for you once the order has shipped. If you live in a remote area, your order may take a few extra days to reach you.
Once the E-Transfer is sent, it may take up to 48 hours for us to process the payment. The E-Transfer will be pending until we can collect the funds sent by E-Transfer. Once the E-Transfer is received by us, we notify you by email and send you a tracking number once the order has been shipped to you.
Use your online banking or credit union to send an E-Transfer to us. It only takes a few minutes to do this and it’s safe. Do not forget to enter your order number in the message box
Simply, log into your Paypal account and enter the email provided to you at checkout. It only takes a few minutes and do not forget to enter your order number in the message box.
Once the order is placed, the next step is to send your E-Transfer/PAYPAL to us. We keep the order on hold until the payment is received. If there’s no payment, then the order is left pending.
- The postal worker delivered the package to a wrong mailbox
- The postal worker scanned the package as “successfully delivered,” but it’s actually delivered the next business day.
Canada Post says:
An investigation can be done by contacting the addressee to confirm that the delivery took place or to better understand how they receive their mail. The front desk can be checked, mail room, or security room at the address to see if the package was accepted by someone else on the behalf of the addressee.
Areas that can be checked:
- Community mail box
- Around the location to see if the package was left in another location. The mail box should also be checked.
In some instances, a delivery scan is entered into our system before the item is delivered. If you believe that the addressee has received the package before we contact you, reply to this email and indicate that the item has been received.
Any order over $300 dollars is sent with a ‘Signature Required.” If you don’t want this option, leave a note with your order indicating “No Signature required, Please.”
If you’re using Canada Post to track the package, this is likely human error. This can occur because the postal worker may handle the postal code incorrectly. If they are off my one letter or digit, then the package will go to another city. This results in a rerouting delay of 1-2 days before the package is sent to the right destination.
Most people get their package on time or a day later. In many cases, the tracking isn’t updated due to missing a scan which is a common occurrence. If you don’t receive it 2 days after the expected delivery date, contact us and we will do a trace with the post office.
We email the tracking number before scanning the package at the post office. It won’t show up as trackable on the Canada Post site until the package is scanned by the post office. The correct tracking should show up by the end of the business day.
Edibles take up to 2 hours and lasts from 3 to 6 hours, so please do not over consume.
Yes, different strains have different tastes, strength, and quality. Most of the times personal preference dictates what strain they like so we welcome you to try different strains.
Place your cannabis in an air tight container in the fridge and away from direct sunlight.